• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

Donald Trump made fun of a NYTimes reporter with a physical disability in front of an audience of thousands of cheering supporters and live on TV during the campaign. He still won* the election and three years later people are surprised and upset that his subordinates are mocking a guy with a speech impediment?

The Colonel will be along shortly to defend. Whatamount might find a counter example.

It’s funny when they post a false equivalency based on the sheer volume of shitty republicans no matter how bad they want it to be the Dems. Goes back to their Tarzan identity that’s been ingrained into them, “Republicans good Democrats bad!” without thinking about the current state of the GOP. Like clockwork they’ll pop in to tacitly say “Trumps a Buffon but I don’t support him” or something but continue to go after Dems constantly instead of doing whatever the hell they can to make their party a shell of normalcy again.

Ok. Get the horses out. The controlled burn begins May 1. F U and your russian aluminum plant mitch.

I hope they impeach only so I can see how Nunes and crew explain how Trump trademarks are in the national interest.

Doesn’t matter.

Trump will say it’s all “perfect”.

Trumpublicans will either agree or say it’s not exactly right but nowhere near an impeachable offense.

Repeat; ad nauseam.

How is that a quid pro quo if he reapplied the tariffs?

He reneged on a quid pro quo. At some point people will stop believing his lies. Except col anus. He's all in for ever. Grab your knees and spell run col.

But Hunter Biden got a director position in the Ukraine that he was qualified for!!!!111111!!!!!!

Back