• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

Wasn't Trump's campaign paying his legal fees?

So at a time when the campaign is worried about losing the cash advantage, the DOJ decides to take over some of the campaign's expenses?

Yep. Its no swampy corruption though. He's cleaning up the everglades.

Not sure where to put this, Trump is such a shitting person/president/human...so here it goes.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/09/politics/bob-woodward-rage-book-trump-coronavirus/index.html

'Play it down': Trump admits to concealing the true threat of coronavirus in new Woodward book

President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward in his new book "Rage."

"This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward on February 7.
In a series of interviews with Woodward, Trump revealed that he had a surprising level of detail about the threat of the virus earlier than previously known. "Pretty amazing," Trump told Woodward, adding that the coronavirus was maybe five times "more deadly" than the flu.

The Democrats kill millions of babies so....

funny, how exactly is it murder if there is not a brain or spinal cord formed at the time of abortion. it is a cluster of cells that can be utilized in a number of ways.

just science and nature, but instead let's use a fictional book with a unproved entity in the sky to form our opinions. despite that i have to freedom of religion, so it should not be a governmental issue.

Whoa whoa whoa. Simma down! Evangelicals are 100% consistent in their interpretation and application of the bible.

In America you need to pull yourself up by the bootstraps and work hard to be successful. If rudy took a few extra dollars here or there its because he knew he'd earned it.

"Sure I totally botched the Covid response, and as a result you've been stuck inside for months, separated from your families. And yeah, I've said over and over that Covid doesn't matter because it only kills older people. And maybe I'm trying to cut the taxes that fund Medicare. But hey ....... here's a coupon for $200."

Back