• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

He looks like a sack of oatmeal. I don’t mind if he plays every day. In fact, just put him out there fuck it

The more time he wastes playing golf the less time he has to come up with “ideas” like the tariffs.

"Trump last year: If I'm POTUS I don't think I'd see any of my golf courses again, I just want to stay in WH and "work in my ass off""

lol at both claims

It’s funny and then you hear NPR interviews with Trump voters and they actually say things like “he’s not play golf every weekend like Obama did.” Then the interviewer presents the facts and they say “Well I’m not sure I believe that.”

It’s funny and then you hear NPR interviews with Trump voters and they actually say things like “he’s not play golf every weekend like Obama did.” Then the interviewer presents the facts and they say “Well I’m not sure I believe that.”

The brilliance of the "fake news" paradigm. Anything you don't like, ain't real.

Trump’s Florida Fundraiser Flourishes as New Washington Lobbyist

The firm’s success is emblematic of a lobbying boom that belies Trump’s vow to “Drain the Swamp." With companies looking to exploit a one-party government that has promised to be more business-friendly, overall spending on lobbyists increased to $3.34 billion in 2017 from $3.15 billion, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. The number of active individual lobbyists increased for the first time since 2007.

Last edited:
Adding link:

Trump Organization Ordered Golf Course Markers With the Presidential Seal

20180305-trump-presidential-seal-inline.jpg

Unless, of course, you happen to be the President.

"the Trump Organization ordered 12-inch replicas of the presidential seal to be used as tee markers at Trump golf courses. To review: A private, for-profit company -- one where the President's name appears everywhere you look, and one that continues to direct money, to the President's benefit, despite his official position -- is trying to further cash in by using a symbol that represents the chief servant of the American people?"

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/opinions/trump-presidential-seal-for-golf-tee-filipovic/index.html

Back