• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

Scott Pruitt’s $25,000 soundproof phone booth? It actually cost more like $43,000.

The agency paid a Virginia firm $7,978 to remove closed-circuit television equipment to make room for the booth, according to a federal database. Officials hired another contractor to pour 55 square feet of concrete more than two feet thick, at a cost of $3,470, according to invoices released under a public records request by the watchdog group American Oversight. Other workers installed a drop ceiling for $3,361, while still others patched and painted the small area for $3,350, records show.

In total, the EPA appears to have spent more than $18,000 on the prep work, readying the space for a $25,000 soundproof booth that has brought Pruitt a wave of criticism and official scrutiny. The total cost for the project now appears to be closer to $43,000.

easy to defer when you can simply take bribes from foreign nations and charge the taxpayer whatever you want to play golf at your own golf course

How can you be so blind as to have just described Clinton pay for play and not notice?

You are willful in your ignorance..I mean you must just relish the role of Mainstream Meathead

easy to defer when you can simply take bribes from foreign nations and charge the taxpayer whatever you want to play golf at your own golf course

You forgot the trademarks that multiple countries have given the Trumps or that if your country wants to do business with the Trump Administration, you must pay Trump's hotel fees. How about the deal in Argentina? How about the $150M+ VEB (Putin's slush fund bank) gave Trump Toronto?

If the Dems win, emoluments is the most likely impeachment charge.

But he was doing such a good job cleaning up the deep state mess left by democrats and Hillary and obama!

I have no idea how much cocaine one can buy with $100,000. I assume it’s a lot.

Back