• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official UEFA Euro 2016 Thread

Yep. Clearly not a penalty...

ClE4E7SWEAEO3fY.jpg:large

Bale was pretty far out, He could have saved it, but it was very nicely placed.

Edit: Replay shows he got both hands on it. Should have been saved.

Hodgson brings on what...Milner and Sturridge?

Anyone but Vardy.

Up the Welsh!

This crazy bastard named Doghey (sp?) who was my counselor at Wake soccer camp for a couple summers must be going nuts

Last edited:
So maybe tying my fantasy team's prospects to England wasn't a particularly good idea.

People that say it constantly are annoying BUT that is one of those free kicks where if you didn't have a wall the keeper would save it every time. It's just too far away for a wall to do anything except unsight the keeper.

So maybe tying my fantasy team's prospects to England wasn't a particularly good idea.

Only half the goalscorers were drafted...you'll be able to pick up a few of them when England is eliminated.

Is there some sort of law that English goalies, who regularly play well for their clubs, have to play poorly on the international stage?

Lol if Wales and Slovakia go through and England or Russia can't even get a third place qualification.

Back