• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official UEFA Euro 2016 Thread

Roy keeps fucking up his team by forcing Rooney into it. If he's not good enough to start at striker, just bench him.

The Austrian TV announcers have man crushes on Rose and Walker. "The best fullbacks in the tournament".

lol

they should stick to downhill skiing

lol

they should stick to downhill skiing

Thing is ... if you think about it, they might be right. Fullback is a dreadfully thin position this tournament (France is playing with 7,000 year old Evra and Sagna, Germany has Howedes and Hector, Belgium has ... no one) Spain maybe has solid ones? I mean what other great FB pairing is there?

Thing is ... if you think about it, they might be right. Fullback is a dreadfully thin position this tournament (France is playing with 7,000 year old Evra and Sagna, Germany has Howedes and Hector, Belgium has ... no one) Spain maybe has solid ones? I mean what other great FB pairing is there?
Juanfran/Jordi Alba is miles better

I kind of like the Polish pair as well. But in general it's an awfully thin group of players out wide for nearly everyone.

I'd easily take Guerreiro/Vierinha for Portugal too

Eh ... one is really young and plays in a shit league (until next year) and the other is ... a guy with a Portuguese last name? Don't particularly think they played well at all against Iceland either. Not exactly a huge fan of that group.

Has Vardy done anything the past 15-20 minutes? I mean, even touched the ball? He scored from an offside position when the Welsh defense made a bad mistake, but other than that I literally cannot remember him doing a single thing. Rashford looks much more dangerous right now.

Back