• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official UEFA Euro 2016 Thread

I detest the guy, but Pepe has been fucking IMMENSE today. MOTM for me.

Good for Portugal.

France deserved little thanks to their shit-for-brains manager. Get Blanc back in charge and they challenge in Russia.

Meh.

Hate Portugal.

Shitty game all around but I think France looked better for a majority of the time. A couple of really close calls. When a team that goes 1-0-6 wins the tournament, that's not a good tournament.

Meh.

Hate Portugal.

Shitty game all around but I think France looked better for a majority of the time. A couple of really close calls. When a team that goes 1-0-6 wins the tournament, that's not a good tournament.

BRILLIANT PLOY BY PORTUGAL TO FAKE RONALDO'S INJURY!!!

Yea, I'm not saying he isn't talented. But he's not the best sportsman.

And now people will try and use this as another justification of Ronaldo>Messi, which is bullshit.

meh plenty of defensive teams win games.

+1 - why is everyone so salty? They played Grobe ball and won. I wouldn't apologize for a fucking second.

Option A: play D and hold out for a counter attack / shootout and a small chance to win
Option B: Play O, get exposed and lose badly.

I'd probably go w A, thanks.

are people shitting on Portugal?

it was just an awful tournament and the final was terrible as well.

Back