• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official UEFA Euro 2016 Thread

Looked like a mcl sprain? I couldn't imagine having to run around with that injury for 90+ minutes

You could have called a ronaldo knock or injury before this game. Portugal didnt look great this tourney and france has looked top...he gets hurt theres an excuse for losing badly and a "great story" if he or they stun france.

You could have called a ronaldo knock or injury before this game. Portugal didnt look great this tourney and france has looked top...he gets hurt theres an excuse for losing badly and a "great story" if he or they stun france.

it is mindbogglingly stupid to suggest that a competitive person would fake or wish for an injury to miss a major final

just stop before you look even dumber

Haha what a shitty take by slim, yeah Portugal was like oh yeah we can't possibly win Ronaldo we are going to need you to take one and pretend to be injured, especially make it look legit when a guy Rams into your leg awkwardly. Also we have absolutely no chance so we need you to do it before anyone scores preferable first 15 minutes.

What? He was so upset he couldn't keep playing he was literally crying.

A little twisting of my words...but yea.

I think for as much talent as ronaldo has he bitches and whines to get calls when his talent doesnt automatically win over. Especially as he gets older.

Im not a fan.

Is anyone a fan of Joao Mario's game? I'm just not seeing much from him.

Back