• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official UEFA Euro 2016 Thread

3-0 France and Pepe has to sub off in the first 20 minutes. I'm actually rooting for Portugal though, despite being a preening doosh Crissy seems like a good dude and his passion for the national team is easy to support.

Ronaldo is a very good person. Just uber-competitive about football.

No, he's a douche.....(note: aren't most professional footballers "uber competitve"?). A very good person doesn't whine like he did after the Iceland game.

I don't like the French but have to pull for them tomorrow.....would be an absolute joke if Portugal were to win.

I don't mind the French....Ronaldo's bitchiness and Pepe/Bruno/Nani etc make Portugal hateable enough to pull for a French win on home soil.

Griezmann with 2 goals on 5 shots on goal won't be too bad for me either ;)

Koscielny and Giroud = Go France!

Asshole Nani and Douchetastic Ronaldo = fuck Portugal.

LB-20-200.jpg

Seriously, did a rule change where the kickoff doesn't have to go forward anymore?

And there's that whiny bitch's excuse. And Portugal's excuse for being ridiculously outplayed.

Back