• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

I wonder what Mbappe's 40 time would be.
Good question.

Does soccer keep those metrics? Obviously straight-line running without pads happens a lot more in soccer than in football.

I would really love to see Mexico knock out Argentina today for the chaos, but I have a feeling Argentina going to light up the scoreboard today

Yeah, he really blew that whole thing of another player railing his wife before '98 out of proportion
Damn drama queen
The fact his wife fucked Harkes says plenty about her former husband as well as her. Eric loves to stir the fucking pot and always has.

What was it he once said about ESPN - they pay me too much money to shut me up - or the likes. A few years later he's bankrupt.

But yeah, I want Reyna to start too.

Hasn’t Greg admitted Reyna actually wasn’t hurt?

Regardless of the Wynalda story about internal strife, it seems like at minimum Greg lied and backtracked which is sooo dumb

Mexico is good enough to win this game. Hard to envision Argentina rolling them by 3-4 goals.
Oh I know Mexico is good. I just think they have it rough having to play an Argentina after a loss and with their backs against the wall

Oh I know Mexico is good. I just think they have it rough having to play an Argentina after a loss and with their backs against the wall

Guess we'll see. I certainly was surprised this morning by how easy Saudi was able to boss possession (eventhough they couldn't produce anything). Interesting changes from Argentina. Like Montiel for Tagliafico. Really think Alvarez should get run given his versatility.

ARG-MEX is basically a simulation foul match. These guys are absurd.

Really glad US/ENG didn’t have much if any of this stuff. CONCACAF refs fall for this shit but this ref is pretty good.

Back