• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Argentina off a loss in a must win game against Mex with no shot on goal 3/4th into the game. wow.

I dont understand the Lozano sub. He has been their most dynamic attacker through both games

Edit, they put up wrong sub number.

Tough offside call there on the set piece. I like VAR but damn. AT some point the game happens so fast. Let's just play

That was just a poor decision by VAR.

Courtois wasn't screened by the guy. He saw the ball the whole way. Cheap, cheap decision goes Belgium's way.

Don't think he has to be screened if the offside player is attempting to play the ball. That falls under interfering with an opponent as you're then considering a touch/deflection may occur.

That was just a poor decision by VAR.

Courtois wasn't screened by the guy. He saw the ball the whole way. Cheap, cheap decision goes Belgium's way.
I forget which game it was a couple days ago, but VAR made the same decision in an almost identical play where the offside player didn't touch the ball but was in near proximity to the goalie and the ball. So at least they're consistent.

KDB has been 1 of my favorite players, and I've rooted for Belgium in international matches for several years. But this Belgium team is looking old and slow. They were lucky to beat Canada, and they're producing nothing offensively today - which they need to do because their D is leaky. They may make it out of group, but they're not making the semis like they did 4 years ago. I think they go down in the group of 16.

Don't think he has to be screened if the offside player is attempting to play the ball. That falls under interfering with an opponent as you're then considering a touch/deflection may occur.
Saw it again at HT and it was a correct decision.

Saiss tried to head it, but damn

Back