• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

From what I've read, he's played well.

Also - Justin Che called up to the national team at 17. Boom.

I sure hope that sticks and helps ward off three other national teams.

I saw one of McKenzie's games not that long ago. He looked very comfortable out there.

Julian Green's goal meant Greuther Fürth skips the promotion playoffs and automatically qualify for Bundesliga next season. And now Green can attend US camp.

Big weekend for USMNT. Champions League will be full of Americans next season.

Nations League roster to drop tomorrow. I’ll be interested to see if Adams, Pulisic and Steffen are on it.

Julian Green's goal meant Greuther Fürth skips the promotion playoffs and automatically qualify for Bundesliga next season. And now Green can attend US camp.

Pretty sure I remember Green bagging a goal last year (perhaps the year prior) that kept them up in 2 Bundeliga. He'll never buy a drink again in Fürth

Dike snubbed, but incredibly strong group

E2LF5acVEAEBsP7

Orlando can't block this call up, but I guess they could bitch about it behind the scenes?

Either way, it was announced that Dike and an unnamed player would be traveling with the squad for Nations League. I know Adams is a question mark, so probably a good chance Dike gets added. They have up until 24 hours before first match to make any roster changes.

Nations league bump, Swiss friendly loss doesn't get remembered if we beat Honduras and Mexico

Nations league bump, Swiss friendly loss doesn't get remembered if we beat Honduras and Mexico

It wasn’t discussed on this thread so it never happened. I was actually hoping for some reports as I didn’t see the match.

Swiss friendly:

Yueill overmatched.
Cannon not good enough.
Lletget is this era's Wondo. Often scores goals by being in the right place at the right time, but doesn't otherwise offer the quality we need.

We looked disinterested, but so did the Swiss during the first 30 mins, when we outplayed them. Second half - they turned it up and completely outclassed us.

Back