• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Robinson seems to fit that mold for the other side of the field. Makes too much sense

Official US Soccer / World Cup '22 Thread (Nations League semi v Honduras TONIGHT)

Would be surprised to see 3 in the back tonight with these CBs. I don’t like any three man combination without Richards involved. Not sold on Miazga or Ream. Both are too slow and McKenzie isn’t a RCB in a back three.

I think we see the same 4-3-3 from the Swiss friendly tonight except with Steffen in goal. Pulisic and Adams (if fit enough) come on as subs to build towards a full 90 against Mexico. I couldn’t watch last Sunday but the podcasts I trust we’re generally pleased with the first 45 with that lineup. Musah may also start in place of Yueill, but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Would be surprised to see 3 in the back tonight with these CBs. I don’t like any three man combination without Richards involved. Not sold on Miazga or Ream. Both are too slow and McKenzie isn’t a RCB in a back three.

I think we see the same 4-3-3 from the Swiss friendly tonight except with Steffen in goal. Pulisic and Adams (if fit enough) come on as subs to build towards a full 90 against Mexico. I couldn’t watch last Sunday but the podcasts I trust we’re generally pleased with the first 45 with that lineup. Musah may also start in place of Yueill, but I doubt it.

Bro, Puli is 100% starting tonight.

Nah second half sub. Gotta work the champagne out before Sunday and Mexico.

I’m heading up to Small Batch to watch with a buddy if any of you local vaxxed up folk wanna join.

Welp. Got that one.

Honduras’s national anthem sounds like Carousel background music.

oh Gio.... after all that hard work you fluff the finish. ugh.

Josh Sargent with a "Chicharito" headed clearance with the back of his head!

Steffen went completely walk-a-bout on that high cross. Badly beaten.

tomorrow marks 12 years ago that I moved to chicago, within a couple few days of moving, I scalped a ticket to US-Honduras at Soldier Field for like 20 bucks and had great seats behind the goal

Honduran fans outnumbered the American fans like 4 to 1 — their team was staying at my dad’s hotel and there lobby was packed around the clock by their fans

looks like the attacking game plan is "if you get the ball, dribble it at them and try to beat all of them at once."

bold decision

why were all the medics/stretcher carrying people teenage girls?

Official US Soccer / World Cup '22 Thread (Nations League semi v Honduras TONIGHT)

GGG still has no Plan B

Back