• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

I always like being the one initially doing any tactical tweeks so if what I'm thinking is true then I'm all for it.

Could still be Di Maria behind the front two and Argentina's typical 4312 tho
I would have gone 3-5-2. France has been vulnerable wide bc guys don't track back. But the flip side is, to your, point, how are these guys really going to be used. Most curious about De Paul and Enzo and where they default to in positioning.

Argentina in all white and France in all blue when they could have easily both gone with the classic traditional combos? Terrible, what a farce. I’m out.

You have two of the all time great color combos for these two countries in the World Cup final and they go all white vs all blue??? The winner will be illegitimate. Asterisk needed at the very least.

France looking like shit so far though. Reminiscent of our composure in the basketball game yesterday.

Fox talking like Argentina scored that goal at 85’. Long way to go. Although France hasn’t looked threatening at all so far today

That foul call against France outside the box was awful. But France looks completely outmatched.

France counterattack has been nonexistent today.

Good lord what a spectacular set of passes on that second goal

Back