• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

One of my great irritations is that the US Soccer Fedreration does not use the official colors of the United States. US SOccer. uses PMS 533 for Blue and PMS 1805 for Red. While the Flag and official colors of the United States are PMS 282 and PMS 193.

I realize i may be the only person in the world who cares about this

One of my great irritations is that the US Soccer Fedreration does not use the official colors of the United States. US SOccer. uses PMS 533 for Blue and PMS 1805 for Red. While the Flag and official colors of the United States are PMS 282 and PMS 193.

Yeah that's stupid

Maybe you’re the one with PMS issues.

US men get France, New Zealand, and AFC vs. CAF playoff winner for their Olympic group

Women get Australia, Germany and either Morocco or Zambia

What does the next 2 years look like for USMNT given they aren't in any Concacaf qualifying. I'd imagine all other federations are tied up in qualifying. Outside of the gold cup and copa america, do they just have friendlies with Canada and Mexico during qualifying dates?

What does the next 2 years look like for USMNT given they aren't in any Concacaf qualifying. I'd imagine all other federations are tied up in qualifying. Outside of the gold cup and copa america, do they just have friendlies with Canada and Mexico during qualifying dates?
Plenty of other options as most qualifying groups aren't even number groups. So there's always a high quality country available each break without a competitive match. Will mean mostly away friendlies though I would guess.

i saw where leon bailey is not playing for jamaica because of issues with the federation

not sure how many other guys might not be playing

Back