• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

LOL it had to be Zardes

Impressed with Gioacchinni there, I had no idea he had those touches in him as a winger

I don’t know if 75 competitive mins moves you up to #1. His FREE transfer to a struggling Championship side wasn’t very inspiring.

At this point it should go to the most in-form keeper during the next year. Which means Steffen needs games and Horvath better excel from the jump. Turner is a brick wall in MLS every week. His advanced stats are unreal and far better than Steffen’s in Columbus.

I missed the Horvath transfer. I think you’re right.

Horvath the clear #3 for me. I probably start Turner in a WCQ tomorrow but wouldn’t lose sleep if it’s Steffan

Let’s see how Turner does in this final

The keeper pool seems good for the first time in a while for USMNT

I don’t know how any neutral can watch El
Tri and root for them. Pure scum. They love choking the opponent’s tall black guy.

Canada is taking it to them, god I hope they fucking win.

Tajon Buchanan has the goods

Official US Soccer / World Cup '22 Thread (US sends B/C squad to Gold Cup)

Oh look another homophobic chant from the El Tri scum ass fanbase

Last edited:
Why does CONCACEF give Mexico a free time out when their fans start offensive chants?

Just give the opposing team a free corner kick or something. This is ridiculous.

Every fucking game this team's shitty fans do this.

Short of disqualifying them from WCQ, I honestly don't know what kind of penalty will stop the behavior. The capri sun and orange slice breaks at midfield don't work, the closed door games obviously don't work. I'd say make them play all of their WCQ matches on the road, but that doesn't matter since their fans will still be there throwing cups of piss on the field.

And Mexico scores the game-winner in the extra time provided by their shitty fans.

Official US Soccer / World Cup '22 Thread (US sends B/C squad to Gold Cup)

And Mexico scores the game-winner in the extra time provided by their shitty fans.

Yep, just like CONCACAF scripted it. They were given every call and break possible and just scraped by.

You could here the p*** chant on the restart right after the Bigot Break too. FIFA needs to ban fans from all their future matches.

Oh look another homophobic chant from the El Tri scum ass fanbase

That was by no means the first time the chant occurred during Canadian goal kicks. I’d like to see them suspend the game immediately and complete it the next day with no fans. I believe that would end it.

That was by no means the first time the chant occurred during Canadian goal kicks. I’d like to see them suspend the game immediately and complete it the next day with no fans. I believe that would end it.

Why punish the opposing team too? Just make them forfeit the match. It's that simple.

Why does CONCACEF give Mexico a free time out when their fans start offensive chants?

Just give the opposing team a free corner kick or something. This is ridiculous.

Give the opposing team a spot kick every time it happens. Done.

Isn't Norwich like the Breman of the EPL? Idk if I like that move or not. Has Jozy/Sunderland vibez

Norwich is a yo-yo team for sure, but they're run very well and actually play pretty decent soccer. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they stayed up this upcoming season and stayed up for a while. They've model is sustainable and they've kept their manager who runs a good program. It would be a good move for Sargent, who could become the protege to Pukki.

Hell they'll probably play better footie that Rafa's Toffee Warriors.

Norwich without Buendia? Not sure where their offense is going to come from - have they added a replacement? Cantwell and McLean are solid, but not creative enough.

Back