• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Jan 27: El Salvador in Columbus, OH
Jan 30: Canada in Hamilton, Ontario
Feb 2; Honduras in St Paul, MN

Not sure I agree with the USSF selections here. We would very likely beat El Sal and Honduras on any field in America. Why bring an increased risk of snow/ice into play which would neutralize both teams in the match? Hopefully that's a moot point but could come back to haunt us if the cards fall the wrong way weather-wise.

Jan 27: El Salvador in Columbus, OH
Jan 30: Canada in Hamilton, Ontario
Feb 2; Honduras in St Paul, MN

Not sure I agree with the USSF selections here. We would very likely beat El Sal and Honduras on any field in America. Why bring an increased risk of snow/ice into play which would neutralize both teams in the match? Hopefully that's a moot point but could come back to haunt us if the cards fall the wrong way weather-wise.

Are there protocols for
1: frozen field?
2: snow and/or ice on the pitch?
3: snow coming down during the match?

1 is near certainty for two of those matches. The others could happen.

I think our fields feature the hydroponic heaters that will keep the field from being frozen.

It’s a great point about the snow though.

Portugal and Italy drawn together in the European WC playoffs, one will miss the World Cup.

sweet header from Richards to get his first Bundesliga goal and win the game in stoppage time

I see you, Konrad...

FGlzUQaVcAIdGGv

Pretty uneventful first half. We should be up a goal.

While you don’t often see a straight red in a friendly, Begic with a wildly reckless tackle on Acosta. That’s about as close to a leg break as you can get.

I’m scheduled to fly into Buffalo next Friday then dive across the border. Got an email this morning that Canada reduced tickets by 50% and a redraw will take place on Monday to see if I still get my tickets. Lovely.

I’m scheduled to fly into Buffalo next Friday then dive across the border. Got an email this morning that Canada reduced tickets by 50% and a redraw will take place on Monday to see if I still get my tickets. Lovely.

Got tickets on the redraw, away day still on!

Back