• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

I was at the Suarez bite game in 2014 that eliminated Italy. Certainly wouldn't have thought that would be Italy's last WC game for at least 12 years.

What an unraveling in eight months, amazing

How was Italy so strong at the Euros sandwiched between 2 cycles of failing to qualify for the World Cup?

Need Acosta to find his passing boots. Badly weighted efforts in the first 5 mins

Antonee Robinson is a boss. Kellyn Acosta should not be on the field. That referee was in control and didn’t take shit. Amazing effort to get a point.

Based on the chances, we should have won. I’ll take a point against Mexico on the road anytime though.

How many matches are left and how many teams get in? I haven't kept up with qualifying that much and didn't even realize they had changed from the hex.

Missing two point blank shots takes some shine off what would otherwise feel like a good result. How the hell was Alvarez still on the field? He had three second half fouls after picking up his yellow in the first half, two which were yellows on their own. And that run from Reyna was absurd. Probably the best I've seen someone make in a US shirt.

Back