• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

I'm not totally sold on McKennie ever being a Premier League quality starter. I don't know that he is going to get any faster at his age, and he always looked a step slow at Leeds. I don't know if that was just an acclimation issue or if he just doesn't have that in his bag
Leeds was about the worst possible fit for his style in all of club football imo.

With Dest and McKennie not being on the Gold Cup, do they miss the Copa America? Or do friendlies count? CONCACAF is full of fucking shit

Dest I get. I absolutely do not understand how McKennie is getting a 3-game suspension for what went down.

So after a few tournaments in a row where one could watch every single Euro U-21 match, they are barely showing this thing in the US. I guess Paramount+ has the rights and Golazo network has shown a couple live, but right now they’re showing a Germany/Vietnam women’s friendly instead of one of the three matches happening now. Total bummer.

The “Sands as a 6 in the Gold Cup” experience again, so stoked to have that again

It's really stupid to bring players like Yedlin and Jordan Morris to this tournament.

Also that's a horrific penalty to give up.

Some blatantly obvious yellow card offenses are just being ignored, including that Yedlin foul.

Back