• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

I'm not totally sold on McKennie ever being a Premier League quality starter. I don't know that he is going to get any faster at his age, and he always looked a step slow at Leeds. I don't know if that was just an acclimation issue or if he just doesn't have that in his bag
He'll never be a high speed guy but I think his troubles were related more to positioning and players around him than anything else

they are actually crazily similar stats wise
I wouldn't be happy about United spending 50 mil on Wes either. 20 mil and I'd be happy to have him as a part of the squad tho.

Rather go and take a chance on a player like Tom Kruass from Schalke than either one.

Would prefer Musah at United to any of the other USMNT midfielders.

Saw United was being linked to Taylor Booth? That seems out of nowhere. Has he even started a match for the US?

Taylor Booth? Haven't seen that link but he is a Football Manager LEGEND! haha

Obviously not official sources, but there's smoke out there around Booth to United.

feels like United is using the press to make Chelsea come to their senses on their valuation of Mount to me

Kudus is an unbelievable talent tho.

Back