• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Mihailovic could NOT look more like a dude from the Balkans

It is kinda silly how his face matches perfectly with his last name

I guess we’re going to try and put up a 10 spot (or more) to beat Jamaica on GD

I am pretty sure that at 42 and fat as fuck I could improve this SKN team. These fucking dudes are clueless.

The step by 6 there was just so awful

Pulisic needs to request to play in a clown game like this to hang 10 on them and pass Donovan/Dempsey before he turns 28

Population of 50,000. How many men between the ages of 16-40 are there to pull from?
I've thought about going expat lots since I work remotely anyway but my wife says, "think about our daughter's education!" or whatever. I'm not really paying attention because it upsets me that women even know how to read.

NEW LIFE PLAN. Keep doing my job - it was 100% remote before Covid - and take on SKN national team coach. Think they'd respect a C license coach from America that hasn't fucked with it since 2018? That would be a fun side-hustle.

I've thought about going expat lots since I work remotely anyway but my wife says, "think about our daughter's education!" or whatever. I'm not really paying attention because it upsets me that women even know how to read.

NEW LIFE PLAN. Keep doing my job - it was 100% remote before Covid - and take on SKN national team coach. Think they'd respect a C license coach from America that hasn't fucked with it since 2018? That would be a fun side-hustle.
I know a guy doing that. He's in his mid-30s. Started a business in college that has several locations across the country and has a few other businesses he started since. He and his wife just pick a different place to live for six months or so at a time. He had a kid about a year ago. Their plan is to move around until he starts school and settle down the place they liked the most.

I know a guy doing that. He's in his mid-30s. Started a business in college that has several locations across the country and has a few other businesses he started since. He and his wife just pick a different place to live for six months or so at a time. He had a kid about a year ago. Their plan is to move around until he starts school and settle down the place they liked the most.
wow that is awesome. I know lots of Carib/CentAm nations have 3-6 month travel visas so I get how that's possible. I'd do it if she wasn't about to enter school in August.

So thanks for the heads up 4 years ago, Ph. Jerk.

All I remember about St. Kitts is taking this train around the island and at one part you cross a wooden bridge about 200 feet up and I just knew I was going to die.

wow that is awesome. I know lots of Carib/CentAm nations have 3-6 month travel visas so I get how that's possible. I'd do it if she wasn't about to enter school in August.

So thanks for the heads up 4 years ago, Ph. Jerk.
LOL. Dude was living the life. We were working on a project last year. He was back home in Barbados with family after the baby was born. They were deciding between a country in Africa and I think a country in Europe. One of his companies is an African travel company.

I wish I could have done that years ago. Oh well. Now I've got 7 years until my youngest graduates so that may be the plan when they're done.

Glad to introduce these guys to the #dv7scoutingnetwork!

Cowell sucks. Looks pacey but his touch is wretched and he panics on the ball. Why would I want a guy that can run in behind and then have a first touch that runs into the opposition's keeper? Also, his passing decision making is fairly crap. Never looks for a split pass to move the defense but always goes with the safe back 45 or flat back ball. No interest in him. At all.
Mihailovic is alright. Good technique. Like his runs/movement off the ball. But he is a long way off a top player, IMO. But really do like his touch and ability on the ball.
Sands hasn't shown anything so far and has an easy job tonight. Not his fault that our '6' isn't needed but he's just making up the numbers at this point, IMO.
Jones has gotten forward and kinda contributed but hard to judge when we've not really been under pressure. Incomplete.
Neal. Still have no idea who is is. Apparently #20 now looking at the lineups. Don't recall seeing his number a single time. Do better, St Kitts. And get your shit together, Nevis.

Ferreria has quicker feet than I realized. He didn't score on it but the most impressive technical play of the night, IMO, was him flicking it up and striking it on goal.... well, that or the Reynolds BANGER!

Thought I heard that a number of SKN players are English and play in lower level leagues there.

Also, who knew that there was a St kitys and Nevis premier League? Everton would probably battle to stay up on the last weekend there, too

7 has to get stuck in there

the guy was way out of control of the ball and 7 lazily stuck in a foot pretending to care about winning possession

film room will point that bullshit out

Back