• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Cade Cowell needs years before being called up again. My goodness, he is raw and just not there yet.

He might not ever be. He’s a classic American player who the YNT IDed as a star simply based on his physical presence maturing more than other players his age. He’s always been a big presence since his U17 days and it continued at the U20s. His body continues to be imposing, but his skills are limiting. Is he an MLS player? Sure. I’d love to see a German or Belgium lower league team invest in him and see if they can get him to take the next step. Don’t get my wrong, he’s no slouch. After the U20s, I certainly thought he was Euro bound. I think I even posted it. But seeing him with higher level talent has shown that he’s no where close to elite. Until he takes a big step, he’s a Wondo guy for me.

At the game. Not a big crowd. Probably as many Hondurites as Americans. No Haitis or tobogga mamas.

Nice goal. Jones made a nice run and cut it back well and Ferreira looked composed with both the touch and shot.

Trinidad looks pretty sharp in Dawg colors. Need silver britches though.

I am happy we are winning and I hope all of you there are having fun, but man this is just not an easy watch. I wish the Gold Cup meant something but I’m not sure how to ever make that happen again.

Roldan is ass and I can’t believe he’s playing over Cade Cowell. Callaghan is as bad as GGG with the Roldan blinders.

Well taken goal by Cowell

Laughable back pass but he had the pace to get to it then was calm enough to clown the keeper and defender

Back