• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake-Ariz. State Thread

Wow... Went out to see Hugo with wife, kid and in-laws.

Looks like I made the right choice.

What's the minimum age kid you would consider taking? I get that it's a kid's movie but it looks like something adults could enjoy as well.

How was it?

It was amazing. One of the best movies I've ever seen.

I'll admit to tearing up during part of it.

What's the minimum age kid you would consider taking? I get that it's a kid's movie but it looks like something adults could enjoy as well.

No younger than 5. My 6-year-old had no problem sitting through it. It's not a typical kids movie.

It was amazing. One of the best movies I've ever seen.

I'll admit to tearing up during part of it.

Thanks! After watching my Dolphins lose yesterday along with the Deacs losing 2(hopefully not 3) in a row I need to find something that will be enjoyable.

All the fan boys seem quiet. Can't wait for them to pound their chests again Sunday afternoon!

Wow. I recorded this game because we went to a community theater production of "White Christmas" tonight (one of the lawyers I work with is playing the Danny Kaye role). Looks like I made the right choice, and I'll go delete the recording without watching it--I apparently saw this game about 20 times last season.

BzzOut.

All the fan boys seem quiet. Can't wait for them to pound their chests again Sunday afternoon!

That was one of the more demoralizing things I've ever witnessed. And I just saw the highlights.

Tomorrow will be telling because tonight was one of two things: 1) the worst coaching fail of Bz's Wake career (yes, I remember last year) or 2) a bunch of demoralized, tired 18-20 year olds who are playing away from home on the holidays just getting out-hustled and failing to get into any sort of groove in any way (a.k.a youth in all of its worst connotations).

We had several losses last year worse than this game. Stetson?

Wake Forest 2013 Elite 8! Road to Bzdemption - can't wait

Wake Forest 2013 Elite 8! Road to Bzdemption - can't wait

How true! Our culture this season is just... perfect! And I don't think I've ever seen socks done so properly. I can certainly see why Ron settled for Bzzz as our coach. I look forward to a long slow climb to mediocrity - with proper socks. Facepalm

Gottlieb actually said on air last night how bad WF is to lose so badly to "the ASU bottom feeders." OUCH!

Talk about culture, we have some seriously cultured Deacs on here with Guffman community theatre, Scorcese flicks and whatnot...

Back