• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake-BC Game Thread

"ARE WE RUNNING THE OPTION AGAIN HANG ON LEMME CHECK THE SIDELINE I CAN'T REMEMBER OKAY LET'S RUN IT WAIT ARE YOU GUYS SURE I DON'T WANT TO BE THE ONLY GUY RUNNING IT SERIOUSLY GUYS YOU BETTER DO IT WITH ME HEY COACH ARE WE DOING IT THIS TIME"

/fumbles eight times

"AW FIDDLESTICKS"

Everyone knew Tanner Price wasn't an option QB. That is, with the sad exception of our coaching staff

Do we fucking practice or even have a damn gameplan?!?!?!

B.C. has ZERO answer to Camp and we pull this horseshit!!!!!

What are the odds that 2 of the top 5 WRs in the ACC are white dudes? Pretty big upset there!

I HATE this stupid get set and then look to the sideline for the play. Make a call and stick with it!!!

Is DeSousa any good as a QB?

HEY YOU ASSHOLES DON'T BESMIRCH DANNY KANELL, THE FORMER HOST OF NOW-CANCELED ESPNU "UNITE"!

Stupid Stupid Stupid. Let Tanner thrown the ball.

This option thing is a Lobo special. Idiotic.

Here's an idea. Throw the fucking ball to Camp for the rest of the game. Run Josh a little. This was some kind of problem?

And let's remember, guys. THIS IS FUCKING BC. Imagine what we'll look like against Clemson and FSU.

Is it me or does very play look like a broken play? Poor coaching, poor execution.

Back