• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake-BC Game Thread

I hate this fucking team.

Remember how we were supposed to have our all-world special teams fuckups taken care of, for serious this time?

Fuck you, Grobe. Fuck everything.

We're losing to a team with a guy named "Spiffy."

If this looks like millions of dollars worth of coached football to you, please punch yourself in the face.

Fuck Grobe. That stupid silent fucker should have been fired nine months ago. Obviously fuck Lobo, too, but Grobe is the problem here (and by extension, Wellman). Don't overlook this. It's Grobe. It's always been Grobe. Fuck Grobe.

DO YOU ENJOY ARM FOLDING?

Well, at least we're not commiting useless penalties 30 yards away from the play

Our O Line is abysmal

I'm just wondering if have seen any of the other posts about how bad our offensive scheme is. Or if you've heard Kanell blast our coaches for 20 straight minutes. Or if you have watched us. Just wondering if you wanted to back up your previous post.

Remind me why people thought our secondary was going to be good? It's not like Rettig wasn't getting pressured there. It's not like be had all day to throw. Maybe our secondary is overhyped and our linebackers are still slow and stuck between rushing and coverage.

i want to get absolutely hammered in a fit of rage but i'm just too apathetic

We're about to get rolled by BC. At least it's Friday night and nobody is watching.

this is about to get
SchfiftyFive.jpg

Remind me why people thought our secondary was going to be good? It's not like Rettig wasn't getting pressured there. It's not like be had all day to throw. Maybe our secondary is overhyped and our linebackers are still slow and stuck between rushing and coverage.

Well because they had another year of development and growth and togetherness.

Or something.

The thing is THESE AREN'T NEW PROBLEMS! Old problems keep getting worse.

Back