• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake-BC Game Thread

I appreciate what Grobe's done here but it's time to move on. I'll risk the team getting even worse if it means giving the team a chance to move its ceiling above what it's become.

When they first showed the Dulcolax constipation commercial I thought it was kinda odd. Now? I understand. I understand.

"Fighting constipation by eating healthier?"

No, I just watch my alma mater's football team play football.

goddammit, iodeac beat me do it

so bc is just really underrated, right?

Offensively our only hope is to cut block!! Defensively, we are just weak up front.

Why is it that a lot of other teams can figure out how to recruit offensive linemen and create schemes that can open holes and run the ball?

Grobe did that with cut blocking and then he grew a conscience... fucking shame.

To be fair and put this in perspective- we are being hammered by a bad football team.

I need a dwarf or James to tell me how we're saving the play book for ULM.

Imagine all the money out there for Wake to cover. Hah!

On offense, every time we look back at the sidelines from the line of scrimmage it's a run. If Tanner doesn't look over, it's a passing play.

Grobe is looking a bit Lou Holtz-like these days.

Over the hill.

2.5 milion.

An embarrassment.

Back