• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake-BC Game Thread

LOL at the kicker still tying his shoes on 4th and 1.

And why let the clock run down to call a timeout down 17?

No biggie. We're not going to need that time out later. You have to know you are going on 4th after that 3d down run. Our offensive coaching is a GODDAMNED JOKE.

We should take the three if our kicker ever laces his fucking shoes and simply lose by 14.

Absolutely disgusting. Takes 35 seconds to call awful plays. Consistent attrocious runs when medium/long passes are working. Grobe wasting timeouts. I'm out. Coaches don't care, I don't care.

Can someone please fucking explain the logic behind running the clock down and calling a timeout when you're down 17?

WTF happened to Wake? We used to compete all game with shit teams like BC, if not blow them out. Actually, I know the answer: our o line sucks and we've got some hands of stone in skill spots.

How many times will Lobo run up the middle on third and short and get stopped before he learns to try another play? I will take over on 5 million. What a douche bag. And Grobe just stands there with his finger up his nose

WOW, Camp just saved our asses.

If Hedlund didn't suck, that's an easy kick decision.

Back