• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL WAKE - Hoosiers game thread

Now would be a really good time for some unpredictable play calling. So watch for the draw first play.

Even though Hinton ran with the first team all week at practice I just don't know how many things he can do. We'll see what type of offense comes out here. I'd expect run up the middle on first then a draw option if we gain a little yardage on first.

We all knew they're better than we are so would have to hold them to 8 field goal attempts for a chance to win. Bad penalty or that would have been the first fg attempt.

This has the feel so far of being a very long afternoon for Wake. I hope at least that our D merely has to adjust to something to start offering some resistance.

Was a little bummed about having an out of town wedding to go to on homecoming. Oh well. Doubt I'm going to regret missing this one.

Man, this paralyzed football player commercial is depressing the hell out of me. DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE!

Jesus, fucking duke is killing Georgia Tech. disgusting.

So are we gonna burn Kearns' redshirt if Hinton gets hurt? Do we have a walk-on QB?

Back