• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake- Red Raider Game Thread

Turned this on 2 minutes ago and there was no sound. Assumed it had something to do with our whacked out home theater set up. Then the commercials came on and there is sound. Are they just saving me from the announcers?

We have 10 turnovers so far but they probably have a similar number.

Green is playing hard for us.

Edit: We actually have only 7 turnovers according to the boxscore.

Last edited:
We at least look interested in this game. Texas Tech looks like they could not care less.

Maybe the worst excuse for a Division One basketball game I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot. Chenault is absolutely horrible.

probably goes without saying, but TT is pretty awful.

Game's not on 101.1, presumably due to the upcoming Panthers game.

CJ with explosive baseline move but can't make the dunk

Carson leaves his man, again, to miss a block and give up an offensive putback. Why is he playing like Sophomore Ty Walker?

If I did not know better, I would think I was watching a match-up of mediocre high school teams, with the exception of McKie.

3:09 to go Deacs up 5.

Really like the effort that Daniel is bringing to the game.

nice job harris picking up the foul as shot clock was running down

Turned this on 2 minutes ago and there was no sound. Assumed it had something to do with our whacked out home theater set up. Then the commercials came on and there is sound. Are they just saving me from the announcers?

I'm not getting sound either.

Fields looks very competent.

Back