• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Wake @ Syracuse Game Thread

Definitely got there early it looked like. Finally caught a break.

It's not Tanner's fault, lobo is back in full force after being locked away for the past two weeks.. i mean fuck Bzzz for 2 seconds, that motherfucker OC who had his sister married to the the HC son so he could keep his job is the real fucking problem..... I bet he fucks like he coaches football games ... Does the screen works in the bedroom? I an so fuckin pissed right now

Refs missed PI on that play, but they also missed an obvious hold.

Hey SDeacz, is it possible for a punter's leg to fall off from overuse?

It's not Tanner's fault, lobo is back in full force after being locked away for the past two weeks.. i mean fuck Bzzz for 2 seconds, that motherfucker OC who had his sister married to the the HC son so he could keep his job is the real fucking problem..... I bet he fucks like he coaches football games ... Does the screen works in the bedroom? I an so fuckin pissed right now

That's nonsense. We are running the same playcalls we have the last 3 games for the most part.

if we had tyree i wouldnt be as worried... im not religious but im praying for it not to be a broken collarbone. he didnt look like he was in a tremendous amount of pain but who knows.

Good thing the refs are as incompetent as the teams

If camp can walk, he can run.
If he can hold a cup, he can catch a football. All he needs is one hand. Tape that shoulder up, pad it, put some metal spikes on it I don't care…

Just get #3 back out there.

Omg... UNC's powder puff uniforms are horrible.

Really though, what does it say about our WRs when we split out Garside out wide?

Back