• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake - Syracuse Thread

The fact that this stupid ass league calls EVERYTHING a foul when a player is driving and we have terrible shooters makes me so upset that we're going to put up 20-25 3's.

I really want Travis McKie, on his senior day, to tell all the old Moricle Society fucks to kiss his ass for making him endure this shit for 4 years. That would be so glorious.

This better be offensive-defensive subs for Tree and McKie. No other reason for that sub.

lololol what kind of a press was that?

Oh good! Bambi on iceskates is back in the game... Nothing but good things to happen for Wake now!

Oh. He just fouled them.

rountree is just a fucking mess. he's put people on the line a million feet from the basket twice now.

Thank goodness Buzz has these 4 timeouts left. We've been been playing so well offensively, I'm pleased he hasn't, you know, drawn up any plays.

i hate when refs call everything, state game was the same way.

I really want Travis McKie, on his senior day, to tell all the old Moricle Society fucks to kiss his ass for making him endure this shit for 4 years. That would be so glorious.

Not happening. If he ever wants a job in banking or marketing he's going to go out with a smile.

Refs need to put the whistles away on both ends. Hate a game dominated by the zebras.

Thank goodness Buzz has these 4 timeouts left. We've been been playing so well offensively, I'm pleased he hasn't, you know, drawn up any plays.

He thinks they rollover like vacation days or "anytime" minutes

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

Back