• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake / Tulane Game Thread

2nd & 10 and 3 & 7 and we run the slow hand off

Fuck you Ruggerio/Clawson/whoever is that goddamn dumb

Got some major long snapping issues. Looked like Maggio took that off the ground.

2nd & 10 and 3 & 7 and we run the slow hand off

Fuck you Ruggerio/Clawson/whoever is that goddamn dumb

3rd and 7 in 4 down territory too. Got to try to get a least 5 yards.

I think our pass pro has been fine. Running game appears to be scheme issues over skill issues.

The chemistry between Groh and this other dickcheese is amazing. Perhaps I should watch this game on mute.

March down the field with the quick underneath passing game, cross midfield then take a shot on 1st down (ok) followed by two delayed inside handoffs.

Dumb.

Hinton drives I'm convinced he's the guy. Then Wolford flashes and wins me back over. I wouldn't know what to do either....

So Hinton put the ball in the end zone and has one snap since?

Boy was that 3rd down call stupid. Grohe hit it on the head- out thought ourselves. Cam over the middle was the correct call. Who was wide open on the previous play?

I think our pass pro has been fine. Running game appears to be scheme issues over skill issues.

Tend to agree. A few early issues on the line for passing, but generally when we've called a pass play it's been fine from shotgun. Agreed run scheme is questionable...at best.

Like does any team run plays that look like ours for their running game? Surely someone does and we can emulate them.

Back