• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake / Tulane Game Thread

Year who knows what of completely inept O-line play. Great!!

If I were a current QB not playing or a QB recruit I would transfer or go elsewhere in the interest of playing in something other than a terrible offense. Oh and I wouldn't want to get killed.

this offense is just painful to watch. we blow.

I don't really care of alternating snaps works (which it doesn't seem to do), it is really annoying to watch.

All we've heard for months is how bad Tulane is.

And they were right.

But they grossly underestimated how bad Wake is.

And they were right.

Yep. Long season still but we have a lot of work to do. Would be nice to see some explosiveness in the second half here.

And they were right.

Sad, very sad display of football....for one thing try to keep one QB in for at least a quarter. This looks like a 3 win team at most.

Our O-line sucks, but for the third year it looks like we will do nothing to try and compensate for that fact. No screens or roll-outs to move the pocket. Our offense feels like someone repeatedly head butting a brick wall.

Delayed handoffs would be great if we had any other type of handoff to counteract them

Back