• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake / Tulane Game Thread

It is simply amazing how bad this is on the eyes. App State is besting #9 Tenn at the half, how is it that Wake can look worse every year under Clawson?

Makes the predictions thread pretty funny to read through. I couldn't figure out why everyone thought we were a bowl team.

Play Wolford or Hinton and either let them develop a rhythm or not. Our game plan was cowardly and pathetic.

Does Tulane realize if it scores a TD here, the game is over and they win?

Makes the predictions thread pretty funny to read through. I couldn't figure out why everyone thought we were a bowl team.

Well Vegas had us at 5.5 wins and they're really good at their jobs.

It's been bad but Wake will probably hit 4 wins pretty easily and will have a shot at 6 even playing poorly.

So far my decision to forgo season tickets is looking really smart

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

There is still a chance that this team wins 5-6 games or whatever because of the schedule. But we are going to be a bad football team again no doubt

The inability to develop a competent line and/or to come up with an offense that can compensate for such is going to get Clawson fired. It is the start of year 3 and the offense is still completely inept.

Did Numbers take my under 4.5 wins bet? I can't remember. If so he can just send me a sixer and get it over with.

Play Wolford or Hinton and either let them develop a rhythm or not. Our game plan was cowardly and pathetic.

I'm not sure playing both is cowardly, it's certainly not the norm. Maybe overthinking or indecisive are better words

Both of our quarterbacks look bad. O-line is awful. Receivers not creating space, or perhaps not having time to create space. Playing two young running backs who simply cannot bust runs with no holes to run into. This is pathetic and all jobs should be up for grabs.

Bring back LoBo!!!!

Back