• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Wake-UNC Game Thread

Gold helmets, white jerseys, white pants

Go Deacs! This one is the toughest game we have left aside from klempson.

Is Hinton starting? I really really hope so. Forgive my ignorance. In enemy territory. Go to hell Carolina.

Is Hinton starting? I really really hope so. Forgive my ignorance. In enemy territory. Go to hell Carolina.

Clawson has kept it close to the vest regarding our QB sitch. Really hope Hinton is ready, although I think Wolf will be able to move the ball too. Worried about our ability to contain Marquis Williams scrambling outside the pocket.

I'm going to be in Larry's head until he tries to kick me out again. Last time he did in winston, the HP he sent was a friend of mine. Go deacs

Who are we starting at qb

Clawson has kept it close to the vest regarding our QB sitch. Really hope Hinton is ready, although I think Wolf will be able to move the ball too. Worried about our ability to contain Marquis Williams scrambling outside the pocket.

Thanks sorry just saw this. Thanks.

This is probably the second easiest or easiest game we have left. Louisville, Clemson, ND, and Duke are all top 20 in advanced rankings. UNC and State are like 70th.

Numbers- you're statistically correct. I forgot we still have ND on schedule. For some reason I'm not too worried about Duke or Louisville, especially being home games with a presumably healthy Hinton. We seem to always find a way to beat State in WS. I just think this one could get ugly. Really hope I'm wrong. Let's gettum today!

2-0 Deacs in triple OT. But that's OK. I'd rather beat these guys any way, any how, more than going to a bowl game. That's the heartfelt truth ...

Back