• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Wake-UNC Game Thread

The talent deficient is so great, I wonder if we can possibly catch up.

I can't have been the only person last night wondering how many of the UNC players were actually literate/eligible to play.

Truth: Scheier is kind of a tool. Grown men should be above Twitter trolling, even if it's true. Comes across as really weak especially when you get your ass kicked all over the field.

I'm on the fence about this, but I think your point of view is perfectly reasonable. I'm kind of surprised Clawson lets him get away with some of those tweets.

I can't have been the only person last night wondering how many of the UNC players were actually literate/eligible to play.

You weren't. But we're talking about a great university here--why would literacy be relevant?

Scheier needs to shut his mouth and spend the time he is tweeting to practicing with the Wake kickoff return team. Clawson should put him on a short leash regarding such matters, after all he is the special teams coach.

Announcers play to the audience under the best of circumstances. Thus Wake's small fan base almost always guarantees that we receive less respect from broadcasters...unless they are true professionals!

The soccer broadcast was even worse than football, at least for the last 15 minutes or so. The female announcer would have caused you to believe that Carolina was winning even though they were not only losing, but were being soundly out-played down the stretch. WF should have scored at least 2 additional goals.

Back