• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake v Nebraska ACC BIG TEN CHALLENGE

11-9 bad guys under 12. Another silly turnover, this time on Daniel. Daniel's giving it all he has to give. The spirit is willing anyway.

Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now.

i hate when we get an offensive rebound and just throw the ball up in the generally direction of the basket without actually looking up to see the basket

In all seriousness, this is the most physical play I've ever seen from Carson. I was just telling my buddy that I had all but officially burned the Carson bandwagon, but maybe there's some hope yet.

Back