• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake v Nebraska ACC BIG TEN CHALLENGE

I remember when I used to feel invested in Wake games I watched.

Seems like an era ago.

Is Revenge on yet? Emily Thorne has bathmats less ugly than Bzzz's ties!

For fun (or misery) count how many passes we make around the perimeter without passing the ball into the post. We go minutes of gametime without doing it.

Our offense doesn't use a traditional post player. Watch where our bigs go. They're intentionally moving through the paint and around the perimeter. Given our personnel (Carson, a big that can shoot and pass), I think this is the correct offense. The conundrum, though, is how to get rebounds out of this offense.

Not defending Buzz but I don't know who could win with this group. More holes in this team than swiss cheese.

I remember when I used to feel invested in Wake games I watched.

Seems like an era ago.

Is Revenge on yet? Emily Thorne has bathmats less ugly than Bzzz's ties!

I really don't understand this. We could be worse than last year, and I think I'd still watch. I'm just an addict.

Our offense doesn't use a traditional post player. Watch where our bigs go. They're intentionally moving through the paint and around the perimeter. Given our personnel (Carson, a big that can shoot and pass), I think this is the correct offense. The conundrum, though, is how to get rebounds out of this offense.

McKie gets in there and tries to post up and is completely ignored.

Carson may fit this offense, but that isn't why Buzz is doing it. This is how Buzz teams play on offense. It's his system.

Nikita is so uncoordinated. Fischer is no Ammo.

We're really not playing poorly. Defense especially. I love Carson's play so far.

Did the commentator just say that Carson does a great job of staying big? hahahahaha

I really don't understand this. We could be worse than last year, and I think I'd still watch. I'm just an addict.

Guess you're a better fan than me. Bask in it with the other 10 people that still care.

Back