• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake v Nebraska ACC BIG TEN CHALLENGE

Serious question - with our current roster, what could we do better to beat a "solid tournament team."

If we beat Richmond at home, will that count?

Upsetting a tournament team would be awesome, but I want Wake to be a tournament team. I realize that's not possible this year.

Deacs up two.

TC is well on his way to setting the record for "shots had blocked."

I mean, I guess. I think the goalposts are moving a little, though. Before the game, certain Bzz-outers were spouting shit about how Bzz can't win on the road, and the sky was falling. Then, if we win, it's "Nebraska's shit, you're all LOWF".

Look, winning this game doesn't mean we're stupid good or anything. But it's an accomplishment based on our talent level and expectations.

I would be very happy with a win on the road under Buzz. Would prove a lot considering his history.

i understand that CJ and Chase technically play the same position on the floor, but don't take out CJ to put chase in, take out Nikita who gives us nothing

Nikita's the best shooter on the team from people I know on the managing staff. McKie does need to post up more. Also I think it's obvious Nebraska is playing poorly, but I think part of it is our defense at times.

The best shooter on the team? According to his stats on ESPN.com, he has shot 28% from behind the arc for his career. If that's the best shooter on the team, we are in for a long season.

Fuck me, I was dead wrong on Chase. Sometimes I love being proven wrong. Not often, mind you, just sometimes.

Deacs up three after the Chase triple.

Tie game at 16:00

Carson drills another triple.

Back