• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake - Vandy game thread

Dekin

Reaction score
Almost time for kick off........Let's end our regular season with a win.

Regardless of win or lose, I really want to see us play with EMOTION today.

- Play with your hair on fire
- Play like there's not tomorrow (there won't be a tomorrow for many players if we don't win)
- Throw your bodies with wreckless abandon having no regard for your personal well being
- Take no prisoners
- Play like you're Nikita
- Leave everything on the field ........and then some
- Play like you life depends on it

Go Deacs!

Everything's going to be okay guys. We only gave up 17 yds on first down.

Bummer, I just saw a pick-six flash before my eyes.

That is the aggressive attitude I wish we had- going on fourth and short. We would never do that.

Anybody see James Franklin's quote about coming to Winston-Salem again this year? Really hates coming here for two years in a row.

And again... Football is an aggressive game. Going for it twice on fourth down just got Vandy an easy TD.

If only our defense wasn't so tired since our offense can't control the clock. Oh wait, that narrative doesn't apply here?

With our undersized D line, 4th and inches is an easy call.

Really sick of seeing the secondary lose players in coverage.

With our undersized D line, 4th and inches is an easy call.

Really sick of seeing the secondary lose players in coverage.

Easy call for most coaches. I honestly think Jim Grobe would make a different call in such a situation.

Nice double team by Okoro there.

Easy call for most coaches. I honestly think Jim Grobe would make a different call in such a situation.

We went for it against BC and Army on 4th down. Teams that aren't very big up front.

Back