• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake vs. Nebraska Thread

I sit here watching this buoyed by the FB program signing an undersized DB the scouting services have barely heard of except for dazzling 4.7 40 time. Thank you Mr Wellman. The basketball and football cultures are just about where we need them.

Big 10 wins again.

Appeared to me that NCSU has the most talent in the challenge. Wonder if the coaching comes through.

Last edited:
imgres

Lets be real Harris and Mckie have always sucked and are barely role players on a decent team.

The most amazing thing might be that there are still people at the game and I hear some of them actually doing something like cheering...

Jeff [Redacted] TRIES AND HE TRIES AND HE TRIES

THESE KIDS JUST DON'T GET IT

I think I'll turn on my radio to listen to his post game bullshit tonight.[/QUOTE]

Post game presser is always better than the actual game when Bidelik is at the helm.

fatty doo doo played a hell of a lot better then any of our guys. I give up until the whole staff is fucking fired.

I know we had fun making fun of the big guy, but he was actually a pleasure to watch tonight as a basketball fan.

Kudos to the fat guy from Brazil.

He'll weigh 450 pounds by 40.

And dead by 50. He is getting Ronaldo fat.

Ronaldo-sexy.jpg

Jeff [Redacted] TRIES AND HE TRIES AND HE TRIES

THESE KIDS JUST DON'T GET IT

I think I'll turn on my radio to listen to his post game bullshit tonight.

Post game presser is always better than the actual game when Bidelik is at the helm.

And even better when we get a Wellman fireside scat.

Can we start an internet petition to get this rube fired? I really wish I didn't care, but I can't look away.

Nice "left, right" chant…where is the "fire biz" chant?! Jesus, I'd be losing my mind if i were a student right now.

just want everyone to know Colorado is ranked. At least I think that's what those numbers next to a team name means :couch:

Can we start an internet petition to get this rube fired? I really wish I didn't care, but I can't look away.

Nice "left, right" chant…where is the "fire biz" chant?! Jesus, I'd be losing my mind if i were a student right now.

I actually feel really bad for the students, in the sense that they don't know what they're missing. They'll go through college only knowing Bzz and a little part of their soul dies.

Wow CJ. Just..... Wow. Could have cut it to 10. Throws it away like a pussy.

Back