• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official: Wake vs. Nostradamus Thread

bym051d

I AM VERY IMPORTANT
Reaction score
XM is carrying the ND stream, even though we're home. Listening on the road in SC.

Brey's been pimping Bzz, talking about the great job he's doing. The entire profession is trolling our fan base.

Looking at ND's starting lineup I can honestly say I have not heard of any of these guys. Thanks again, Bz.

"Nothing like the smell of a gasoline engine before a basketball game."

Brey's been pimping Bzz, talking about the great job he's doing. The entire profession is trolling our fan base.

Every coach wants [Redacted] to keep his job, because when they have their end of year reviews, they can always point to [Redacted] and say "That guy still has a job, surely you can't fire me."

Yea Tim, he's trying to "resurrect a program" that he himself buried.

I do laugh at the whole "Bzz trying to resurrect the Wake basketball program". We weren't exactly looking too badly before he showed up...

Watching a little of OK St game, I got to see the difference between a real coach and Jeff [Redacted]. Lebryan Nash got hot in the first half. Last game, Travis was on fire in the first half. Travis Ford started running every play for Nash. He rode him. [Redacted] subbed for Travis.

Hmmmm.....I wonder which way leads to better results.

TRavis gets a touch EVERY time!

Even money [Redacted] takes him out while he's still hot.

Back