• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official: Wake vs. Nostradamus Thread

oh my god Codi, awful at shooting

Did BZ forget his shoes? Looks like he borrowed a pair from a female trainer.

The audio of our PA announcer is playing through this GEICO commercial, so there's that.

If Sherman does not get into foul trouble, he is going to dominate this game.

This is going to be a big game for Coron. ND has been awful defending 3 all year and most of the time have two 6'0-6'1 guards out there.

There was a time, when you could get almost all the ACC WF games on regular channels. Now I'm subjected to ESPN Full Court and the terrible ESPN commercials they play over and over and over again.

There was a time, when you could get almost all the ACC WF games on regular channels. Now I'm subjected to ESPN Full Court and the terrible ESPN commercials they play over and over and over again.

This simply isn't true. Wake is basically on the same channels in the conference they've always been unless you're outside the ACC market.

Back