• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake - Wofford Game Thread

we will not get 20 in this half agaisnt this zone. no pg to break down the point and create.

It looks as if Fields has gotten worse since the beginning on the season. He is doing less than nothing on offense. I don't know if its fear or confusion but its bad.

Chennault with a tough, Philly shot swatted right back in his face.

Chase should have shot it. Daniel worked hard but we're still down 4.

TC throws it into row 8. WTF was that?

Have you ever heard of a god damn bounce pass. What the fuck is that? That is a miserable pass for a point guard.

I honestly cant imagine doing play by play for the Deacs now a days. I would have to be like Bob Uecker in Major League.

They should hire the MST 3000 guys to do it. That's about the only way WFU basketball would be bearable to watch.

This is awesome! I remember traveling to W-S in 97 as a FR to see the Terriers play Wake and we got destroyed. Wow have times changed.

The most depressing thing about this game so far is the reminder of how bad McKie is at creating his shot.

Back