• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake - Wofford Game Thread

Just wondering- did Wellman participate at all in the post game radio coverage last night in defense of Bzz like he did last year?

If not, then maybe he's now on he BzzOut side of the fence! :thumbsup:

He did not. But keep in mind, he did not hit the airways until late January last season. There is still time. But we can hope that he has realized what a mistake he made by doing so and will not repeat that same mistake this year.

In other words, start Ty at the 5, start Carson at the 4 and let him stick to elbow jumpers and wide open 3's, and stick with Chennault/CJ/Travis.

I'd have a hard time arguing that isn't our best lineup right now.

Better play a lot of zone with that line-up. CD can't guard an ACC-level 4.

Better play a lot of zone with that line-up. CD can't guard an ACC-level 4.

Consider who he's replacing though... Nikita can't really guard an ACC level 4 either. Maybe he'd have the edge if the guy was a legit 3 point threat.

Consider who he's replacing though... Nikita can't really guard an ACC level 4 either. Maybe he'd have the edge if the guy was a legit 3 point threat.

For all of his faults (and they are legion), NM is at least faster than CD.

For all of his faults (and they are legion), NM is at least faster than CD.

Very true. And he has a money pump fake.

Sadly I think the most obvious upgrade path is starting Ty, if for no other reason than to make it clear there are consequences for games like Wofford.

He did not. But keep in mind, he did not hit the airways until late January last season. There is still time. But we can hope that he has realized what a mistake he made by doing so and will not repeat that same mistake this year.

I also hope he doesn't repeat the mistake of hiring a coach who had experienced little real success over the course of his career and whose name was, well, underwhelming to many Wake fans and almost certainly to recruits.

Back