• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake - Yale Game Thread

Nikita, TC, and Carson 1-7. Travis and CJ are 4-5. Glad the scorers on this team are the ones taking the most shots.

so painful to watch us being forced to double team a 6'9 235# Ivy League post player because our 7' 240# C can't handle him

7:11, Deacs up 22-14 after the Travis triple. Travis really playing well with three assists, 8 pts. and 4 boards. We need someone to come along and help him.

4:40 Deacs up 25-18 after the 4-0 Yale run.

Travis makes two and it's 27-18.

Mangano killing us in the paint. We've got no answer for that bruiser.

Just glad we have video.

They could reduce the scoreboard, as it takes up 20 pct of the screen.

So is this the Wake radio feed linked into the video? Usually different anouncers.

Still scratching my head how we're not blocking out on rebounds. We're flat out bad...and that's not a function of our system...it's obviously not second nature (or not reinforced) to our guys. Giving up too many second chance opportunities to an inferior team.

I think we need to mature a bit for games like this, we don't know how to knock a team out early.

So is this the Wake radio feed linked into the video? Usually different anouncers.

It is the radio audio feed.
Props to my friend Adam Witten doing play-by-play with The Dinger; filling in for Stan since he is in Nashvegas.

In other news, Harvard is about to win and cover in an ACC arena. #bootBC2012 #ACCContraction #takeMiamiwithyou

Back