• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 10 NFL Thread: YOU LIKE THAT

I feel like this game is going to fuck with the Cards head.

Good to see after never getting a call against them for years the Seattle d is finally getting normal NFL treatment.

I haven't been watching, but why does this game seem like its going really late?

Did something happen?

Lots of challenges, someone got taken to hospital, lots of points and passes...

Up with about 2 minutes left.
Runs the ball.
Gets TD.

How crazy is that?

So if Arizona finishes out tonight and beats the Bengals next Sunday night, are they a contender at 8-2?

And Carson Palmer with the THUGGISH pelvic thrust.

I haven't been watching, but why does this game seem like its going really late?

Did something happen?

Iupati was taken off in an ambulance, but it still feels like that it shouldn't have gone 4 hours. Thats like a 1 pm game going to 5.

6 Super Bowl winning qbs lost today.

The Panthers and bengals are probably actually the two best teams right now, considering the pats injuries

30 first downs for the Cards. The Legion is dead.

Throwing out the NFC East b/c who knows what the hell will happen there, don't think the rest of the NFC playoff picture will change in terms of who gets in. Atlanta is obvs the most vulnerable but I think they'll pull off enough wins to hold off any hard chargers from 4-5

Last edited:
I think we are overstating the pats injuries because they have been accumulating, really only their LT and passing running back are lost for the year. Indications are Edelman will be back for the playoffs and the walking wounded line should be good to go this week, throw in the return of their top LB and things aren't too bad.

They also have sort of a lot of time to get James White acclimated as the regular passing back. I think he'll be a lot better in Week 18 than he is right now. (At least I hope so, because Bolden is butt outside of ST)

Up with about 2 minutes left.
Runs the ball.
Gets TD.

How crazy is that?

So if Arizona finishes out tonight and beats the Bengals next Sunday night, are they a contender at 8-2?

Nope. Just the Packers and Seahawks. This shouldn't be that hard.

I know it's in Foxboro, but if the Bills can't be competitive with the Pats next Monday given all of their injuries + our finally being healthy (and having a week and a half to prepare), we'll never be competitive with them.

Back