• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 10 NFL Thread: YOU LIKE THAT

10 to 1 odds she doesn't even have a daughter

Here she is with alleged daughter. Is it really even her daughter though ?

1782278_10205605371363827_429851589566698095_o.jpg

When I take my family to a public sacrifice to appease the cruel god of the void, I really hate it when an acolyte of Ner’huul makes an extra flourish with his bone knife or, and gosh this is THE WORST, when the High Priest makes a big show of eating the heart of the spring virgin. It’s like, act like you’ve BEEN there before. I bring my kids to these things and what am I supposed to tell them when we get home? I mean, sure, what parent doesn’t want their kid to grow up and become THE High Priest, but with an example like that, I’m just not sure anymore.

http://deadspin.com/upset-mom-write...ource=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Here she is with alleged daughter. Is it really even her daughter though ?

1782278_10205605371363827_429851589566698095_o.jpg

Probs some random kid she posed with (can't see the pic at work but I will not EVER concede she has a daughter till I see the birth certificate)

Typical OWMom braggadocio with all those awards. She needs to act like she's been there before.

By the way, those hands are creepy as hell.

dalton's reaction is quintessential millennial

What exactly is wrong with Cruz? Will he ever be back?

Had to have calf surgery for an injury arising from overcompensating for his knee during his knee rehab. Until a few weeks ago he was supposed to be back next week after their bye, so who the hell knows at this point.

i thought he was out for the year with the surgery

Yeah he is now, he had the calf surgery a few days ago. But he was otherwise supposed to return from the knee injury in the next couple of weeks.

Back