• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 10 NFL Thread: YOU LIKE THAT

I want to know what Brady is always drinking on the bench in that Gatorade bottle that has the label removed. Obviously it isn't Gatorade or water, and I assume it is illegal under NFL rules and/or most state laws.

no doubt he practiced that line over and over in the mirror.

and I'm sure the olds eat it up while Cam is thuggishly dancing.

What's even more ridiculous is Dalton saying he is disappointed in Watt's comments because a lot of kids look up to Watt. Come on dude, he made a joke about your stupid nickname; you play on the same team as Pacman Jones. Which is a bigger concern for the kids?

What did Watt say?

1830.gif

Both JJ and Cam acted sorta dickish but at least Cam was actually funny.

PFTCommenter has been internet gold regarding Cam

Is Dalton serious? Watt (who is a clown by the way) says, “Our goal was to come out here and make the ‘Red Rifle’ look like a ‘Red Ryder BB Gun and I think we did that.” and this is Daltons response?

“I’m disappointed in him. The integrity of this game – I have a lot of respect for him. He’s a really good player. There’s a lot of kids and a lot of people who look up to him. For him to make comments like that, he’s showing that’s acceptable to do that kind of stuff, to say that kind of stuff. It’s disappointing for one of the best players in this league to come out and say something like that. That’s all I’m going to say about that. I think J.J. is a good player, but for him to be one of the best in this league and to show that integrity, and to show that type of … it shows what he’s about, which is disappointing.”

What a loser.

Is Dalton serious? Watt (who is a clown by the way) says, “Our goal was to come out here and make the ‘Red Rifle’ look like a ‘Red Ryder BB Gun and I think we did that.” and this is Daltons response?

“I’m disappointed in him. The integrity of this game – I have a lot of respect for him. He’s a really good player. There’s a lot of kids and a lot of people who look up to him. For him to make comments like that, he’s showing that’s acceptable to do that kind of stuff, to say that kind of stuff. It’s disappointing for one of the best players in this league to come out and say something like that. That’s all I’m going to say about that. I think J.J. is a good player, but for him to be one of the best in this league and to show that integrity, and to show that type of … it shows what he’s about, which is disappointing.”

What a loser.

That's pretty dumb.

Pretty soulless response from Dalton.

Can we rename the rose bowl that they played against each other to the DONK bowl

I've posted before that we've on a DONK Destroying Tour this year:

JJ Watt
Russell Wilson
Andrew Luck

Still to come:

Kirk Cousins (too bad RGIII is benched)
Matt Ryan x2
Eli
Dalton in the SB???

God I hate white people sometimes.

Hope it gets better. Defense has been turrible and the players we have shouldn't be that bad.

It can't be worse.

It'll be interesting to see if anyone hires Rob Ryan. He's consistently proven he is a HORRENDOUS coach; yet, he has continued to ride coattails and cash checks for so long.

I don't think it's far-fetched to say he's the [Redacted] of the NFL.

Back