• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 11 NFL Thread: Jets SUCK, Matty Ice a DONK

As a hater of all things mustard and a lover of Robert's Western World in Nashville

GO TITANS

Rashad Greene is going to be a good NFL receiver. runs great routes and catches everything

Rashad Greene is going to be a good NFL receiver. runs great routes and catches everything

He's the FSU WR I wanted two years ago.

I would have been very happy with him in the draft.

Titans win 20-19 by the way. Just stupid coaching. Poor playcall on 3rd and inches and you never kick a FG up 3.

Good thing they kicked a FG or Tennessee could have tied it there.

Sure they kicked a FG and then sweated it out and won thanks to a lazy Titans OL.

Or Hurns could have dove forward for the 1st down.
Or they could have run a QB sneak with their 6-5, 245 QB on 3rd and 1.
Or they could have run a QB sneak with their 6-5, 245 QB on 4th and 1.

I wonder if Byron Bell gave up that sack out of this:

CUOnw2tW4AExuVB.jpg

Titans win 20-19 by the way. Just stupid coaching. Poor playcall on 3rd and inches and you never kick a FG up 3.

I wanted him so badly in the draft, granted I'm biased. The kid is going to be an absolute stud.

Isn't he a rookie?

Sure they kicked a FG and then sweated it out and won thanks to a lazy Titans OL.

Or Hurns could have dove forward for the 1st down.
Or they could have run a QB sneak with their 6-5, 245 QB on 3rd and 1.
Or they could have run a QB sneak with their 6-5, 245 QB on 4th and 1.

None of those options score any points.

They had enough points. They needed a 1st down to run clock.

I meant I wanted him more than Kelvin Benjamin who the Panthers did take.

Apparently they had enough points and didn't need to run clock.

just because the outcome worked doesn't mean the decision was correct

All's well that ends well, ESPECIALLY if you're Jacksonville fucking Jaguars fan. You take what you can get.

I'll take back to back wins for the first time in two years and 3 wins out of the last 4.

And since I'm sure nobody has watched the Jags this year, they are garbage on Down and 1 situations. In London they had 1st and goal from the 1 and couldn't punch it in.

The Titans didn't take a single snap in the Red Zone last night.

Maybe their decision making was clouded by the fact that Bortles "fumbled" in a Benny Hill-like fashion on an earlier 3rd and 1 QB sneak.

Back